Many of the following exhibition industry associations offer useful tools, such as event search, venue and supplier information and educational resources.
- www.ufi.org - global association of the exhibition industry
www.ubrafe.org.br - Brazilian Association of Trade Fair Organisers
www.caem.ca - Canadian Association of Exposition Management
www.canadian-fairs.ca - Canadian Association of Fairs and Exhibitions
www.amprofec.org.mx - Mexican Association for Professionals in Trade fairs, Exhibitions and Conferences
www.iaee.com - International Association of Exhibitions and Events
www.iceem.net - International Centre for Exhibitor and Event Marketing
www.tsea.org - The Association for Exhibit and Event Professionals
- South Africa
www.exsa.co.za - Exhibition & Event Association of Southern Africa
- www.tsnn.com - Global event database listing more than 17,500 trade shows, exhibitions, public events and conferences. (English)
- www.biztradeshows.com - global event directory of trade shows, conferences and seminars (English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Chinese, Italian).
- www.expoabc.com - Database of trade shows, suppliers, organisers and venues worldwide. (English)
- www.exporama.com - International database of events, organisers, venues and suppliers. (English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Turkish)
- www.expodatabase.com - International database from M+A Expodatabase. (German & English)
- www.tradefairguide.com - International trade show directory for Asian website users (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English)
- www.jetro.go.jp/en/database/j-messe - Japanese and overseas trade fair search. (Japanese, English).
- www.expofairs.com - Online international trade show directory from the publishers of GMF – World Trade Fair Guide (Italian, English)
- www.salons-online.com - Leading French portal of professional events and exhibitions
Event Research Resources/Whitepapers
- www.ceir.org - US Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) - the world's largest collection of primary, exhibition-related research studies
- www.auma.org - Association of the German Trade Fair Industry
- http://www.gpjco.com/html/news-thought-leadership.asp - George P Johnson’s annual EventView research report is the industry's longest-running worldwide report on event marketing from the perspective of senior sales and marketing decision-makers. The company’s white papers explore topics ranging from the role of procurement in marketing to the best practices of experience marketing.
- American Business Media - deliver business intelligence on media companies to industry
- BPA Worldwide - media auditing & research papers
- The Jordan Edmiston Group
Government Export Agencies - a key source of advice on all aspects of export assistance and trade show participation, from financial trade show support to agent/distributor lists, prospective buyer lists and advice on local business etiquette & customs.
CEPS International Exhibiting Tips Guide - a country by country guide to exhibiting, with tips and advice from this US specialist in trade show exhibits, environments and events.
Exhibitions and IPR in China - An expert guide to IPR protection measures in China, prepared by Schmitt zur Höhe & Ferrante Intellectual Property