Reed exhibitions work harder
Around the world, in established and emerging markets, Reed events generate billions of dollars of new business for exhibitors every year. But that’s just the beginning.
Not only do exhibitions generate more sales leads than any other sales tool apart from companies’ own websites*, they also close sales effectively, help maximise your future pipeline and speed up the sales process. Even in the Internet age, when information is easier to come by, you’re more likely to secure a deal face-to-face at an exhibition.
And when times are tough, exhibitions work harder for your marketing budget than any other media. Only at an exhibition can you generate direct sales while simultaneously enhancing your brand image, launching new products, researching your market, building your prospect databases AND maintaining relationships with your existing customers.
Reed events deliver more business opportunities and more value:
- Independently audited attendance figures and breakdowns to help you choose the right event for your target audience.
- Value stand packages tailored to your needs and budget.
- Powerful online matchmaking tools to put you in direct touch with the right people before and after the event.
- Hosted Buyer Programmes and Appointment Setting Systems to secure meetings with key prospects.
- Export experts to advise you on exhibiting abroad.
- 365 community websites to extend business, networking and learning opportunities beyond the event floor.
- Exhibitor training workshops and webinars to maximise your return on investment.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities to widen your market exposure.
- Extensive networking and professional education opportunities to enhance your business and professional career.
- Online manuals to help make the exhibiting process easier.
* Source - Outsell Inc.’s 2008 Advertising Spend Survey